Advanced EyeCare of Plymouth is here for all of your vision needs
As a fully licensed and equipped optometric practice, Advanced EyeCare of Plymouth offers a complete range of eye care products and services to all our patients.
Whether the eye care issue involves correcting refractive errors with eyeglass or contact lenses or helping a student find frames that won’t look geeky, our experienced team will identify and implement the best eye care solutions possible.
With our years of experience in diagnosing and treating such typical vision disorders as nearsightedness, farsightedness, amblyopia, presbyopia, cataracts, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy, Drs. Timothy and Cheryl Ziegler and their team are equipped to provide appropriate therapeutic medical eye care.
At the same time, the Advanced EyeCare of Plymouth team offers a large selection of the very best, highest-quality eye care products at reasonable prices to help our patients look better & see better! Our patients never pay more than necessary for the best quality in eyeglasses, contact lenses, sunglasses, progressive and bifocal lenses.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams for all ages
- Speciality contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
- Behavioral Optometric Evaluation, assessment of binocular vision
Coach | Dragon | Kate Spade | MODO | Nike Vision | Oakley | State | Penguin | RayBan
Good Eyecare Begins with a Yearly Exam!
Although many don’t realize it, the best way to protect your vision is with a yearly eye checkup. Even a comprehensive eye exam can instantly detect such health-threatening conditions as tumors, vascular irregularities and diabetes-related injury to the retina. At Advanced EyeCare of Plymouth, that annual checkup is brief and painless.
Make an Appointment Online!
Schedule your eye exam today by requesting an appointment online or by calling our office.